Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WELCOME TO MY HOME!!

Mom and I picked up little Barrington aka 'Buddy' on Sunday March 10 in Plainfield. We brought my dog Dalton to make sure they could be friends. I got Dalton in September from IBR. He is a solid liver GSP. They brought Barrington out and my heart skipped a beat. What a cutie!!!! I got small little kisses. No jumping!!! He looked a little worse for wear. Very skinny with some scrapes and bumps. This guy needs love ran through my head! I don't think Little Buddy has ever seen stairs before. I live on the 2nd floor. I got him through the door but he just froze when he saw the steps. I carried him up 1 flight to get out of the way and then finallly with a lot of coaxing he went up the rest. I got everyone into the apartment. Next big step - meet the kitties. I also have 2 cats. Nikki is my brave short haired cat. Well she let Barrington know she was boss lady of the house. She has no claws in the front so all he got was alot of noise and some nose battings. Barrington just kinda sniffed and stared. We all just hung out the rest of the night. Little Buddy was awsome in the crate. No whining or complaining. I'll work on gtting some pictures up.

No comments: